15 សំនួរ ជាមួយនឹង ចម្លើយដ៏សមស្រប ទៅនឹងសំនួរមួយចំនួនខាងក្រោយនេះ នឹងអាចជួយអ្នក ជាចំនេះដឹងខ្លះៗ នៅក្នុងការសំភាសន៍ សម្រាប់អ្នកគ្មានបទពិសោធន៍ ឬ មានបទពិសោធន៍ខ្លះៗ ឆ្លងកាត់ការសំភាសន៍។
1. Why should we hire you?
One key word in response to “why should we hire you?” is “want”, such as: I want to learn how to do this or that…, I want to bring new ideas and experiences…, I want to be of value and contribute…,
If you hired me, it will be a great platform to showcase my skills, whatever goals I set, I ensure to complete them within stipulated time.
Everyone needs a job but the person that wants one is generally the better employee.
Word we shouldn’t use: I need a job… I’d like to learn… I think I can bring new ideas… I feel I can be of value…
2. How long do you expect to stay with our organization?
You should ensure that you give an impression that you will pay back more than what you take from the company:
- You can say I will stay here as far as I see an opportunity for growth, as I am looking for a stability in work place.
- If they stress on number of years say 3-4 years, and more if I can explore new challenges/growth opportunities
3. What is more important to you money or success?
This is tricky question, as money and success both are important and you cannot outweigh the importance of one over the other. Personally you might prefer money over success or success over money, but it is better to be neutral when answering this question in an interview:
You can say, that money and success both are important for you, but if you have to choose you would choose success. The reason being, if one is successful money often follows and you need not focus on money over success..
4. What is the reason behind leaving your last job?
In order to enhance my skillset, I am looking for better opportunities.
5. Tell me your abilities work under pressure?
I keep myself calm and focus on multi tasking while being a great patient.
Working under pressure is essential to push me further. I strongly believe in working under pressure will accompanied by passion and love for it, will bring me to be greater challenger.
6. Could you describe about your management style?
I will be constantly keeping tap of assigned work with my subordinates and seniors, finishing the assigned job before deadlines.
7. Are you a team player?
Yes, the team which i was a part of have successfully completed the projects within deadline.
8. What is irritates you about co-workers?
I believe in team-work. Even if I find anything irritating, I try to avoid it unless it personally affects me.
9. How long would you expect to work for us if hired?
As long as i feel challenged professionally.
I will stay here as far as I see an opportunity for growth, as I am looking for a stability in work place.
10. How do you see yourself years from now?
I see myself in a senior position managing important portfolio of this company.
11. Do you consider yourself successful?
Yes, apart of my appraisals I think I earn a bunch of good colleagues in my life.
12. What is your weaknesses?
I concentrate on one thing at a time.
13. What is your strength?
I am quick learner and a great team player.
14. What position do you prefer on a team working on a project?
It doesn’t matter till I learn something new in every project.
15. Do you have any questions?
សំនួរខាងក្រោមនេះ អ្នកអាចយកទៅសួរ អ្នកសំភាសន៍វិញ ដើម្បីឆ្លើយតបទៅនឹងសំនួររបស់គេខាងលើ៖
- Who do you think would be the ideal candidate for this position?
- What do you like the most about working for this company?
- How does my position contribute to the goals of the company?
- What are the prospects for me to growth and advancement in this position?
- Who is my direct and indirect manager? And may I see or describe for me about organization’s structure please?
- How many people under this position?
- Will I have next step or next interview before you offer job?
ក្រៅពីសំនួរខាងលើនេះ អ្នកក៏អាចសួរសំនួរផ្សេងៗ តាមភាពជាក់ស្តែង នៅពេលសំភាសន៍របស់អ្នក។
ត្រូវចាំថា «ទំនុកចិត្ត នឹងធ្វើឲ្យអ្នកកាន់តែមានគំនិតច្រើននៅក្នុងការសំភាសន៍»
ជូនពរឲ្យមានសំណាងល្អ និង ជោគជ័យក្នុងជីវិត!
ប្រភព៖ CareerCarrier, Careerride